It’s been over a year since I’ve shared my everyday makeup routine, and things have definitely changed! I have combination skin (slightly oily in my t zone and normal to dry on the outer parts of my face). I also struggle with hormonal acne on my chin. I am at work for 10+ hours each day, so the main thing I’m looking for in my everyday makeup is longevity! Below I am sharing all of the products I currently use for my daily makeup.
EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE 2021:
- Primer – I’ve used this primer for years! It’s an anti-acne, mattifying primer, but I definitely don’t feel like it makes my skin super matte. I do think it helps a ton with acne prevention! I’ve struggled with hormonal acne my entire life, and I 100% notice a difference when I’m not using this primer! If you struggle with acne, I definitely recommend checking it out.
- Foundation – I recently went back to this foundation. It’s an OG favorite of mine. I love that it’s full coverage plus 50 spf. Also, it has a natural finish. It also comes in a matte and dewy finish (shade: light)
- Concealer – I recently switched to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (shade: vanilla), which used to be my holy grail. I still love it, but the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is a total dupe (shade: fair). I’m planning to go back to Maybelline since it’s a dupe and more affordable 🙂
- Powder – This is my holy grail powder. Y’all… it’s so good and easy to apply. I typically use a dry sponge to apply because I feel this presses the powder into the skin so nicely! I use the powder under my eyes and in my T-zone! (shade: fair)
- Blush – I’m a big fan of a cream blush, and this one is super easy to blend in and lasts all day (shade: sunkissed)
- Highlighter – This highlighter is so easy to apply (I used my fingers), it’s super affordable, plus it lasts all day! What more could you ask for?!
- Bronzer – You know I love a product when I’ve been ride or die for it for over 5 years!!! This bronzer blends like a dream plus smells like a tropical vacation. I also use this as eyeshadow! (shade: bronzer)
- Setting Spray – The mist on this spray is GOOOOOD, plus it looks beautiful over any makeup. I definitely notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup when I use this.
- Mascara – I’ve used this mascara for so long, and I keep going back to it. It lasts all day and adds so much length. If you’re looking for a more affordable option, I recommend the Essence Lash Princess Mascara (it’s only $5 and amazing!)
- Brow Gel – This is the newest product to my lineup, but I’ve been so impressed by it! The wand is the perfect size for me, and it deposits the perfect amount of pigment to my brows. (shade: dark brown)
- Lip Gloss – I love this gloss because it’s super comfortable, not sticky whatsoever, and can be worn on it’s own. (shade: fenty glow)
- Foundation & Concealer Brush – I love the angled shape of this brush for both foundation and concealer! It blends product beautifully and doesn’t leave brush marks.
- Power Sponge – Applying powder with a sponge has been a game change for me. It really presses the product into the skin and gives an airbrushed look.
- Blush Brush – This brush diffuses blush so nicely! I use it for both powder and cream blush.
- Bronzer Brush – A $5 brush? SIGN ME UP! I’ve been using this e.l.f. brush for years, and the quality is insane for the price. It’s also the perfect shape for applying bronzer.