Raise your hand if you love gnocchi!!!! If you’ve never had it….. do you like potatoes? If yes, then you’ll like gnocchi. I love this one pot creamy spinach and mushroom gnocchi recipe because it is seriously SO EASY! I buy all of the ingredients pre-prepped so there is no chopping required. Let me know in the comments if you try out this one pot recipe!
ONE POT CREAMY SPINACH AND MUSHROOM GNOCCHI:
Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Gnocchi
- pan with lid
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 3 cloves garlic substitution: 2 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard I've made this recipe without mustard, and it's still delicious!
- 17.6 oz uncooked potato gnocchi
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 oz spinach
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium high heat. Sauté onion and mushrooms with Italian seasoning until cooked (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add garlic, sauté until fragrant.
- Stir in Dijon mustard, cream, and gnocchi.
- Cover pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in spinach. Cover pan and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.